Responsible for the Treatment
AQPEL ACABATS DE QUALITAT, S.L.
Address: C. FUSTERIA, 12 – 08551 TONA (BARCELONA)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 43835, Folio 1, Page Number B-439714, 1st Inscription
At AQPEL ACABATS DE QUALITAT, S.L., we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to treating it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
A personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the web, in the established boxes, For this purpose we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, town, etc.
The user’s visit to the web does not imply that they have to provide any information about their personal data. However, if they are provided, the data will be processed in a lawful manner subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the treatment:
The data that the user provides us will be processed for the following purposes:
- Respond to the request or request made by the user through the contact form located on the web.
- We collect and process the user’s personal data in order to process and manage their request, a query or any request you make through this form. We will keep this data for as long as necessary to comply with your request and during the time established by law with a minimum duration 3 years.
- Manage the curriculum sent by the interested party through the form enabled for this purpose and include it in the company’s candidate database. These data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which, the data will be blocked for the legally established time, guaranteeing a total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
- The legitimate basis for managing and treating the curriculum of the interested party is their consent, which they express to carry out an affirmative action to send it and select the acceptance box of our privacy prior to shipment. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting to the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- That this affects the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Improve your experience when browsing the web. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke your consent to the treatment of the same by eliminating the cookies and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- The legitimate basis to improve your experience when browsing the web is the consent that the user grants to accept cookies. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting to the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Transfer or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is any legal obligation or those providers linked to the Controller who act as data managers.
International transfers are not made, in the event that at some point they could be made, you will be will communicate in order to obtain your consent.
It is important that in order for us to keep personal data updated, the user always informs us that there has been any modification in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, which is updated and exact, being obliged to communicate any modification.
Third Party Data
If the user provides data from third parties for any purpose to AQPEL ACABATS DE QUALITAT, S.L., it guarantees that has obtained these data in a lawful way, which has previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Mandatory nature of the requested information
Rights of the interested parties:
You have the right to access your data and to obtain confirmation about its treatment, as well as a copy of the data personal object of treatment. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of data that is inaccurate or request the deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You can request the limitation in the processing of your data and oppose their treatment by revoking your consent, as well as exercise the right to data portability. Similarly, you have the right not to be the subject of decisions based on only in the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us C. FUSTERIA, 12 – 08551 TONA (BARCELONA). Email: email@example.com
If you consider that your rights have not been duly observed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.aepd.es
Data processing of minors
Whoever provides the data through the forms on this website and accepts its treatment declares to be over 14 years old, access and use of the portal to minors of said age is prohibited. If at any time, the Controller detects that a minor under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel the themselves. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact AQPEL ACABATS DE QUALITAT, S.L. for block the access account of minors under their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when he accesses a Web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the habits of navigation of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can get more information by reading our Cookies Policy.